Wednesday, May 2, 2012

21 Day Photo Challenge

My sister drew my attention to this the other day, and as I have been dying to expand my creative horizons these days, I'm definitely going to partake.

Elle Moss's blog has a lovely DIY feel to it, and her aesthetic matches my own.  Unfortunately I can't seem to comment or subscribe to her blogger or Tumblr, so, sadface....

Here's the breakdown of the list for those who might be interested.

1 - Favourite Colour(s)
2 - Trees
3 - Little Things
4 - Rainbow
5 - Architecture
6 - Low on the Ground
7 - Signs
8 - Dress
9 - Grass
10 - Favourite Place
11 - Words
12 - Horizon
13 - Favourite Colour    (Hmm is this an intentional repeat?)
14 - Three Things
15 - Travel 
16 - Warmth
17 - Music
18 - Pretty Patterns
19 - What's in your Bag?
20 - Symmetry 
21 - Breakfast

Stay tuned for results!

No comments:

Post a Comment